How much does delivery cost?
Delivery to the Republic Ireland and Europe can be arranged on request. We will quote for delivery on receipt of your order, at which time you may choose to use our chosen carrier or arrange your own freight collection and delivery from our UK warehouse.
How long will it take?
The time it takes to manufacture, ship and deliver your bespoke shutters depends on the shutter range purchased and when your order is confirmed. We will contact you to confirm delivery as soon as your order arrives at our UK warehouse. Courier deliveries are typically completed within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
*We aim to dispatch all items within the timescales quoted, however we cannot accept any liability for costs incurred due to unforeseen delays at manufacturing or adverse weather etc. Please note that all orders are custom-made, so lead times quoted are estimates only.
General Delivery Information:
- The lead time only starts once you have accepted the final version of your order via the secure link, following the telephone check call with our team. On successful confirmation you will be sent a Confirmed Invoice and an email to indicate that your order is going into production – if you don’t receive this please contact us urgently.
- Delivery charges are based on 4% of the order value (excluding Eire and Europe orders which incur an entirely custom shipping).
- All orders are delivered by 3rd party couriers. Please note your goods will be taken to the outside of the property only.
- We will contact you via email prior to delivery.
Important Updates & Exceptions:
- Special Shape Shutters take approximately 2-3 weeks longer to manufacture and deliver.
- Non-UK Deliveries can take slightly longer to be completed, depending on the delivery location. Please extra time to receive your shutters from time of dispatch.